-NK- and ~RF~ get da picture or get in it -nk- 4 lyfe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-NK- and ~RF~ get da picture or get in it -nk- 4 lyfe

-NK- a.k.a new killas a.k.a new kings

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

look like bill clinton

Go down 
AuthorMessage
unknown-nk-1
Admin
Admin
unknown-nk-1

look like bill clinton Empty
PostSubject: look like bill clinton   look like bill clinton Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:10 pm

hoes on my dick cause i look like bill clinton/ fucked her on the table she said i can play position
camm out the water like a muthafuck vet/ niggas talkin down but you niggas gone respect

come thru nigga and im hot like fire fucked ya babys mother when they asked me bitch i lied
and i got the K and i smile like im kane and i got the freaks bitch i think im rick james
dick up inn her mouth i took it out because she chokin ask me what my name is bitch you better be jokin fucked ya main bitch and i robb'd her after sex
i dont give ah fuck bitch i am so conceded her pussy is an instrument i micheal jackson beat it
and i got the based nikes on everyday gooned out shit i treat the game like anna mae bitches talkin shit i put that cake up in her face
cookin rare meals bitch come get it while its hot i just brought a blunt bitch but i forgot the pot
but bitch im high on based so im high like astronauts guccimane my bitch i drew a tattoo on her face
Back to top Go down
http://nomercyteam.spreebb.com/

look like bill clinton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-NK- and ~RF~ get da picture or get in it -nk- 4 lyfe :: new clan site!!!!-
Jump to: